Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,389 users have contributed to 42,223 threads and 254,774 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 3 new thread(s), 15 new post(s) and 44 new user(s).

• hi david,

unfortunately epic horns for giga do not show up in your registered products - possibly you have registered them to another account.

more unfortunately the legacy horizon series product cannot open in the vienna instruments player (different format and bit-depth).

for more detailed help please contact

and remember: only a CRAY can run an endless loop in just three seconds.
  • This does not answer any of my questions, thanks. I dont want to download epic horns, i want to purchase it. where is it in? What is the name of the product? And where can i download registered products, wich are: Special Edition Seriennummer Registriert Special Edition Vol. 1 V90-S1DWE-W36V9-VX9L7 P 2009-04-15 06:45 Special Edition Vol. 1 PLUS V95-S1DWE-W36V4-WJ477 P 2009-04-07 12:22 Special Edition Vol. 2 V90-S1DWE-W36VX-6AYZA P 2009-04-15 20:24 Special Edition Vol. 2 PLUS V95-S1DWE-W36WH-HGR1T P 2009-04-07 12:22 Single Instruments Standard Library Registriert Extended Library Registriert Bassoon 2 V55-S1DWE-W36VH-7GHWK P 2009-04-19 22:59 Trumpet (Bb) V56-S1DWE-W36VA-GD2BF P 2009-04-19 23:01 Fanfare trumpets D74-S1DWE-W36VT-EU1LE P 2009-04-19 22:59 Soprano Choir V51-S1DWE-W36XP-NGYRA P 2009-04-19 22:59

• last edited
    last edited

sorry, obviously misunderstood your question .. here are the epic horns PRODUCTS - SINGLE INSTRUMENTS - HORNS & TUBAS

• Got this Support email by Tech-Support:(but where are the Files of my registered products to download. I can download DL-Manager, Ensemble etc. but i have this already. I need to download the librarys..) Thank you for getting in touch with us! We have received your request (Case 124454) and will get back to you soon! Have you already checked our FAQ´s? http://www.vsl.co.at/en/68/141/511/2535/2185.vsl TECHNICAL FIRST AID Please check that you are already using: - The latest eLicenser Control Center: http://www.elicenser.net/en/latest_downloads.html - The latest versions of your VSL Software: https://vsl.co.at/en/68/428/1093.vsl If these updates did the trick or you found a solution in the FAQ´s, please let us know by answering this email!

• I will buy that epic horn stuff immediately, but if i am not able to download anything of my already bought instruments... i cant do that, its completely senseless. soprano choir for example, i never used it so far after purchase in 2009. 1st the issue with logic and the old player,.. and then i found nothing to download again this package from this site. now u have a workin player,... but i cant access my stuff...lool

• last edited
    last edited

hmmm ... dont you see the Download Manager Files for your special editions here? USER AREA - SPECIAL EDITIONS

• so that works, now i bought epic horns... after the activation i received an email with download details. i tried to find it myself on the page-> no luck. seems that the page is VERY not usable. everytime i have had not used this website for a while i must goin on your nerves. HOW ABOUT THIS(like all other Software Distributions do): make a simple site when user logged in - "my downloads" and simply list all of his files there. out of the order email, how can i know what "epic horns" is? i not found it at "special editions" not at "Single Instruments" nor "Instrument collections" where should i look for the download of epic horns? what a mess!

• eg. for the soprano choir ... doesn't the page look like this?

• last edited
    last edited

@DavidBuballa said:

so that works, now i bought epic horns