Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,753 users have contributed to 42,256 threads and 254,904 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 11 new post(s) and 41 new user(s).

• Finally I bought in www.bestservice.de . Many things may couse problem: non-standard latin letters, country you are buying from, browser settings...

• Dear Raven,

Thanks for your interest in our Vienna Instruments PRO and SE Extended Library!
    I'm sorry to hear of this problem!

I just took a look into this, we've recently had a few cases where customers who used Safari and PayPal for their order unfortunately experienced the same problem as you did. In these cases it always worked to use another browser like Firefox or Chrome for the purchase.

If this solution doesn't work, please contact us via email at , I'm sure we can solve this issue very quickly. :-)

Best,

Stefan

• last edited
    last edited

@Stefan said:

Dear Raven,

Thanks for your interest in our Vienna Instruments PRO and SE Extended Library!
    I'm sorry to hear of this problem!

I just took a look into this, we've recently had a few cases where customers who used Safari and PayPal for their order unfortunately experienced the same problem as you did. In these cases it always worked to use another browser like Firefox or Chrome for the purchase.

If this solution doesn't work, please contact us via email at , I'm sure we can solve this issue very quickly. 😊

Best,

Stefan

I actually don't think its a problem caused by a certain browser or OS. I tried it with the following ones: Safari under Mac OSX, Safari under Win7, Safari on iPhone, Firefox on OSX, Firefox on Win7, Chrome on OSX, Chrome on Win7 and Internet Explorer on Win7 Sooo... I think that says enough. Please fix this or give the people who don't want to use a credit card another way to pay your extremly great products! Thank you so much! ;-)