Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,492 users have contributed to 42,233 threads and 254,818 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 6 new thread(s), 20 new post(s) and 46 new user(s).

• How to install free Epic Orchestra with VE Pro?

I've download all the cab files what do i do now to install the free Epic Orchestra with VE Pro? thanks in advance. h.

•  AFAIK you just click he library installer and follow instructions. There's probably a video somewhere on this site that tells you how to do it as well.

DG

• Can someone talk me through this in a little more detail... not having much luck... thanks in advance. haydn.

• In the Vienna instrument player in VE Pro it says that Vienna Ensemble 3 and Vienna instruments licenses are installed. But i don't know how to find the instruments. When running the installer i choose the package.info that i put in the same folder as the .cab files on a separate hard drive. What next?

• Anyone?

• There is a video explaining this at http://vsl.co.at/en/68/498/590.vsl.

• What Library installer?  Where is this?  I am looking at "setup-Epic-Orchestra.cab"  data files.. What's the process?  Stuffit cannot unstuff these for some reason and I have the latest version

• There is a video explaining this at http://vsl.co.at/en/68/498/590.vsl.

• Ok.When i went to locate the package.info file for the installer, when i selected it it then came up with this message:The following licenses are needed to install this package: Epic Orchestra I thought that the license was already on my Steinberg Key? I've shown the Directory Manager where the Library is. I have 2 Steinberg keys. One in my Master and one in my slave. They both appear to have Vienna Instruments licenses on them. What do i need to do?

• last edited
    last edited

Hi haydnwalker,

I have just checked your registrations and couldn´t find anything....

Please register your ViennaKey here, your Epic Orchestra here, and your VE PRO Software here.

You will receive Activation Codes to download your permanent licenses via the eLCC right away. This process is explained in detail in the VE PRO Manual, and of course on our User Area Overview page.

Best,

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Hi Paul, i went to do what you said and registered my extra Steinberg key (one was already registred) but it says that Epic Orchestra is registered and that i have several licenses for VEPro. My login name is haydn@songzu.com Are you able to confirm this please? Thanks.

• Hi,

just checked again, you are right, all products have been registered to your email address.

But you never downloaded the permanent license for the Epic Orchestra onto your key.

I have resent the Activation Code to your registered email address.

Best,

Paul

• HI I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM COULD YOU HELP ME PLEASE? MY EMAIL IS FRANKYNERO@GOOGLEMAIL.COM

• Hi Franky, 

I have responded to your mail to our Support. Hope that helped!

Best, 

Paul

• Hi I'm having the exact same problem: jameseverett@hotmail.co.uk thanks

• last edited
    last edited

Hi Jaymz,

You have downloaded your EO license to your key already.

Please make sure that you are using the latest eLCC and ALL the latest VSL software.

Then, download and install Epic Orchestra (follow the instructions on top of the page), and everything should be fine.

If not, please contact us at , with a reference to this case and a short description of what you have tried already.

Best,

Paul

• I'm geting issues has well. I already get the Epic Orchestra Standar code but when I try to paste it into the eLicenser field, he show my USB with the prohibition sign and i can't download the authorization to my USB Key. It show a message like: "Currently, there is no eLicenser connected to your computer which you can download your license to. Please connect an appropriate USB-eLicenser to your computer" But my USB Key is already connected. My mail: aneirotano@yahoo.com.mx Thanks in advance :) Edit: Problem solved. Thanks :)

• This is an old thread, but I'm having problems with activating my Epic Orchestra as well.  I have it registered under artmaestro@gmail.com

• Hi artmaestro, 

I checked your registrations, and it looks like your Epic Orchestra license is still stored on the key you downloaded it to in 2012, along with a license for VE PRO 5. 

What kind of problems are you facing? My colleague Marnix has also answered your mail to support@vsl.co.at already. 

Best,
    Paul

• last edited
    last edited

@Paul said:

Hi artmaestro, 

I checked your registrations, and it looks like your Epic Orchestra license is still stored on the key you downloaded it to in 2012, along with a license for VE PRO 5. 

What kind of problems are you facing? My colleague Marnix has also answered your mail to support@vsl.co.at already. 

Best,
    Paul

Yeah, I have the dongle key still (2 keys in fact), but when I try to install the epic orchestra to my new computer the download manager asks for my activation # of Epic although when I go to the elicencer control software I can see VSL Ensemble and Instrument registered.  I don't see the actual words "Epic Orchestra" on the eLicencer control panel though, and again when I tried to install the library it won't because it asks for the activation #.  If you need more info from me so we can square this away I'll send it to you.  ðŸ˜Š