Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,734 users have contributed to 42,254 threads and 254,896 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 0 new thread(s), 3 new post(s) and 39 new user(s).

• Herb,

I just wanted to also add my appreciation for all you do for my musical world.  I know this sounds a bit silly but in my head I have always been a "darling, you make my sandwich and I will make yours" because it always seems to taste better when she does it and she always claims mine is better then when she makes it.  The point is, when I hear and see your examples I love the sound but never believe I am quite getting there, even if I am.  Giving me a ready to use perfect sounding starting point increases my confidence to be able to tweak a little and have a great finished sound.

I really look forward to the update and truly appreciate all the presets you will give us.  99% of the time, I use Dietz settings in Vienna Suite because they sound so good.  I don't really understand the logic of why to move certain ones up and down so his presets have been my god send.  I hope that these VI Pro updates will do more of the same for me.  Mixed with my soon to be MIR update...  my god I have goosebumps.

Maestro2be

• Great news Herb - looking forward to the updates and the presets.