Is it possible to route VE Pro's sends(Net3/Net4) back into the host sequencer(DAW)?
OK, I'm going to be making a few assumptions here, as you have given no information about your setup, so I apologise if I get it wrong:
- You are using Cubase
- You are using VE Pro as a plugin
- You are loading it in the VSTi rack rather than on an Instrument track.
If all the above is correct:
- Go to the VSTi rack in Cubase (F11)
- Click the little black triangle next to the name of Vienna Ensemble Pro
- You will be given a while list of possible VSTi Outputs. Click the one that you wish to use
- Repeat as necessary.
Oh wow, that is really powerful. I thought my whole instance of VE Pro was going to have to be broken up into many instances in order for me to freeze all strings/perc/brass/woodwinds/electronic sounds etc. into separate takes in order to be mixed properly in Pro Tools. I am using Cubase btw(I guess its the industry standard for composing) good guess :) My template is almost done now. Thanks so much guys. I will update my signature sorry for not including any information yet.
178,862 users have contributed to 42,066 threads and 253,927 posts.
In the past 24 hours, we have 5 new thread(s), 9 new post(s) and 59 new user(s).