Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

190,562 users have contributed to 42,746 threads and 257,186 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 12 new post(s) and 34 new user(s).

• Hi Andi,

I didn't know about these soundsets at all. It seems like it's been 12 years since they were last requested here. Nonetheless, I came across a video on Youtube of someone using Sibelius with VI Pro and saw in the list of his soundsets he had "full" versions for each of his instruments. The video dates back 3 years.

I happen to have an assistant that's very well versed in editing Sibelius soundsets, so I thought we could try them out, even if they are no longer supported. I have been a long time user of the VI Series and own most of them, all in their full version.

So I am very curious about this. Maybe it too late, but I'd like to know. Thank you very much.

Best regards,
    Esther

• Hello Esther!

The sound set that you have requested has not been updated or even looked at in more than 12 years. It is unsupported and would only cause frustration. Please use the sound sets that come with the Soundset Installer instead. You can use all articulations with these sound sets too.

Best regards,
    Andi

Vienna Symphonic Library
  • andiA andi moved this topic from Others on
  • @andi said:

Hello Esther!

The sound set that you have requested has not been updated or even looked at in more than 12 years. It is unsupported and would only cause frustration. Please use the sound sets that come with the Soundset Installer instead. You can use all articulations with these sound sets too.

Best regards,
    Andi

Hi Andi,

Ok, I understand, I thought they might include more articulations. Thank you for the reply!

Best regards,

Esther

• This post is deleted!