Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,852 users have contributed to 42,327 threads and 255,185 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 11 new post(s) and 54 new user(s).

• Hello Trying to answer all the questions:

The demos I did with Thunderbirds Epic Orchestra of brass and some libraries that I bought here in VSL. Maybe not just bread that is strings Epic Orchestra sustein and staccato, nothing else, for that reason you will hear a little plastic in parts.

In response to the trumpet is a trumpet recorded with a friend as I said earlier. The recorded in an anechoic room and obviously the pitch is not perfect because we recorded only as a test to build the instrument. So with the saxophone.
    Now with any of the two instruments not used the pitchbend, or change of articulations. Everything has been played in real time using only the keyboard and give vibrato, the modulation wheel.
    We thought of trying to make smaller work load as many articulations for interpretation and the idea of it not being physical modeling, but a real instrument. I think that if a quality musician to record the trumpet or the saxophone the result would be even better.
    To the person who said that the trumpet sounds horrible, I think that is an exaggeration.

regards and sorry my english please.

•  Pablo  - Yes, that was an exaggeration. Sorry, I did not know you recorded the trumpet  - I thought that was SM trumpet or  some big company doing it - so it was good enough to make me think that and then criticize it !!!   I apologize -  I know it is very difficult to record these and you did a good job.  Also, the Thunderbirds is a good interpretation. 

• No problem, thanks for the explanation.
    Yes, I recorded the trumpet with a friend and used it as reference to create a real instrument such as VSL but with the versatility of a physical modeling.
    I think this might be interesting if you are the experts. If I am a standard user computer and my friend is just a trumpet student, imagine what that would bring the people who really know this.
    Thanks for the comment of Thunderbirds.
    Regards sorry my english