Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

186,761 users have contributed to 42,477 threads and 255,921 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 12 new post(s) and 38 new user(s).

• Help downloading Epic Orchestra files

Hi, i just doewnloaded the Epic Orchestra files that come with VE Pro, however I cannot unzip the .cab files. Winrar gives me a "no archives found" window. Any help would be great. Thanks.

• Hi jibz,

just answered your mail to our support team.

Best,

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • last edited
    last edited

on the epic orchestra download page it says:

1. Download the .zip file and unpack it by double-clicking on its icon.This will create a folder that contains the package.info file and a text file containing the MD5 checksum.
    2. Download the .cab files and place them into the folder you’ve just created.
    3. In case you haven’t done so already, download and install the most recent Vienna Instruments Player Software and Syncrosoft License Control Center.
    4. Run the Vienna Instruments Library Installer and locate the file “package.info” in the above-mentioned folder. You will be guided through the installation.

and remember: only a CRAY can run an endless loop in just three seconds.
  • I did all this, but there is not place on the VSL site that will let me enter the SN to get the activation code.. there is NO place for this info.  Just Standard and Extended  code boxes.  Any thoughts.. Am sending to tech support too.!

• since epic orchestra contains only a standard library please enter the serial number into the first box.

hth, christian

and remember: only a CRAY can run an endless loop in just three seconds.
  • Figured it out.. Had not placed ALL of the cab files into the new folder to copy.. I need sleep.. G