Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

189,016 users have contributed to 42,641 threads and 256,692 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 1 new thread(s), 8 new post(s) and 47 new user(s).

• I am having these issues as well.  Both features would be great.

• I'm having issues with a PPC Dual 2.7GHz G5 (4Gb RAM, OS 10.5.8) slave not loading a number of Native Instruments plugs. Absynth, Akoustik Piano, B4, Battery, Elektrik Piano, Pro 53, any number of Kompakt Player instruments.....they all cause VEP (either server or standalone) to crash. Oddly enough, Kontakt 3.5 works, as do FM8 & Massive. Sometimes I get an error message, other times just a blank space where the plug GUI should load.

• Hi DanJo and dlpmusic,

we´ll do our best to add the features, but it´s not as easy as it seems ("just add a button..."). The same is true for the drag and drop of viframes, there akways needs to be quite some logic implemented behind these features.

As you know, our development team is obsessed with perfection and they´ll do their best to improve VE PRO, it´s just a matter of time.

I´m also sorry that your sequencers crash that regularily, I have to say that this happens to me maybe twice a year (and of course when I´m doing some live presentation - murphy´s law..... and the worst part: It´s always my fault).

We´ll see what we can do!

Best,

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Hi Paul,
    I'm still not able to have multiple outputs in G-Player with the 4.0.4604 version.
    Also, I had posted earlier how when I open the VE Pro window in Logic to connect to the server and hit "connect" it will freeze Logic and all my VE Pros running.
    Thanks!

• One more thing: I do not want to sound ungrateful. I think what you guys have done with V.E. Pro is amazing and a huge step up in all audio production. I'm just trying to help by asking about issues I've found. Thanks!

• Hi Jack,

thanks! What would help tremendously is a link to the different places where you have posted your last findings - saves us quite some time. And if we can find all details there (OS, versions, procedure, crashlogs...), it´s perfect.

So far, you are the only one who gets a crash in Logic when clicking "Connect", that´s the funny thing. Maybe this is a "one-man-bug".

I´m not sure, did you send a crashreport to support [at] vsl [dot] co [dot] at already?

Best,

Paul

• Hi Paul,
    I haven't sent a crash report but I will (I'm still a youngster with Vienna and didn't know where or how to do that); and where would I upload my computer information and/or other findings? Next time I get a crash I will send the report.
    Thanks!

• Hi Jack,

the best way to add the crash report is to send a mail to our support team. To have it available in the forum, you´d need to post a link to an uploaded crash report.

Best,

Paul

• Error with Reaper 3.131pre4 OSX.

Inserting VePro AUi results in message box with the following:

"Build Routing Errors."
    "Could not get channel infos for effects (are they multichannel?)"

VePro VSTi works in Reaper.