Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,564 users have contributed to 42,240 threads and 254,846 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 13 new post(s) and 47 new user(s).

• Who do I kiss?!

• You can hit me for implementing this issue in the first place :)

• I upgraded my Vienna Ensemble PRO to public beta 4780 and now Ivory 64bit works fine!

Thanks a lot for solving this issue!

AbraƧos,

Wim Dijkgraaf

• Oops, but not solved completely ... .

Ivory 64bits seems to work in a simple context (= one VE PRO instance, combined with few VSL instruments).

But VE PRO crashes as soon as I add Ivory to my orchestral setup (7 VE PRO instances, 11Gb of VSL instruments).

Hope will also be solved soon ... ;-)

AbraƧos,

Wim Dijkgraaf

• I downgraded Ivory to the previous 32bits version and added a 32bit instance in the VE PRO Server 32bits. Works fine the whole day.

So the solution for me (for the time being) is to use my VSL instruments with the 64bit VE PRO and Ivory 32bits in the 32 bit VE PRO.

AbraƧos,

Wim Dijkgraaf

• My experience is similar. I can successfully load Ivory in my 32-bit VE Pro server, but in 64-bit, Ivory doesn't come up as an option. Is that normal, or is it an Ivory issue? 

I thought 64-bit programs were downward compatible with 32-bit. 

• Make sure you've installed the latest 1.72 64bit version from the Synthogy website and that the .dll file is showing up in your 64 bit VSTPlugins folder. If you are on a mac, there is not a 64 bit version available yet.