Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

186,776 users have contributed to 42,478 threads and 255,926 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 11 new post(s) and 36 new user(s).

• my license was erased

hi i purchased and install the SE yesterday. went through the whole registration process and installation was proper. the VSL worked fine. i than installed a different software and during that installation the Syncrosoft license was apperantly damaged, because now i have seem to lost my VSL license! when i try to activate the SE in a stand alone mode, there are no instrument list on the right, and on the left it says: "no license installed" i already removed the other notorious software but the problem remains. i tried to D\L the latest LCC and installed it but it crashes everytime! i cant install it. help me please, im in a crisis over here! how can i re-register and re-install my license back?! thanks i will appreciate any help

• last edited
    last edited

@jahrusalem said:

hi i purchased and install the SE yesterday. went through the whole registration process and installation was proper. the VSL worked fine. i than installed a different software and during that installation the Syncrosoft license was apperantly damaged, because now i have seem to lost my VSL license! when i try to activate the SE in a stand alone mode, there are no instrument list on the right, and on the left it says: "no license installed" i already removed the other notorious software but the problem remains. i tried to D\L the latest LCC and installed it but it crashes everytime! i cant install it. help me please, im in a crisis over here! how can i re-register and re-install my license back?! thanks i will appreciate any help

Before you panic, try these steps:

1. Uninstall the LCC.
    2. Re-boot
    3. Install the latest LCC
    4. Re-boot
    5. Run the LCC to see if the licences are on the dongle.
    6. Report back here.

DG

• i manage to dig a .dll file that was misplaced during one of the installation and it prevented the syncrosoft from running. deleted it and now the license is back on :) thanks for the quick reply bless up