Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

190,087 users have contributed to 42,705 threads and 256,979 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 3 new thread(s), 39 new post(s) and 34 new user(s).

• Estimated date for Vienna Ensemble Pro?

Do you have an estimated date for the release?

I'm really waiting for it, as I'm installing all my vst's in my slave PC!

Thank's

• Ditto. I think we're all frothing at the mouth waiting for this. I think the fact that April/May was initially mentioned by Paul means that many have installed VSTs in their slave PC's hoping to get working June... But don't worry I'm sure it's less then a click away.

• Was also wondering about this.

But moreso, wondering how it is going to work, Sounds like it is supposedly going to work like FX-Teleport? But the real Q I have is: is it for use ONLY with VSL instruments, or will it work with other things, such as Kontakt?

Cheers.

• last edited
    last edited

@Jeff Hayat said:

is it for use ONLY with VSL instruments, or will it work with other things, such as Kontakt?

Vienna Ensemble 3 is for use ONLY with VSL instruments, Vienna Ensemble Pro can be used with 3rd party VSTi's. I'm really looking forward to getting it running too - my experience with VE3 has been excellent. Any estimate on the release date guys?

Martin

• Software wise - nothing has been this important in the last few years.  One more reason to feel that our ladders are leaning on the right building (VSL).

Really excited for this one.

Rob

• I was wondering if VE pro service will have an auto startup feature just like FXT. It is a really small but very useful feature, especially when having multiple machines, and VE is always used.

•  All I'm wondering is when, when, when?

I'm in the middle of a big conversion and I'd rather set up an Ensemble Pro network than set up FXTeleport and then chage over later. We're foaming at the mouth. Will it be a day? a week? a month?

• Hi,

please donĀ“t expect VE PRO before the end of July. ThereĀ“s a lot that still needs to be done, as we want to make sure that VE PRO is rock-steady.

Best,

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Thanks Paul.   Really appreciate the thorough testing and frank reply.

Best wishes.

• I offer myself as beta tester! heheheh

I can promise it would be tested everyday a lot of times!!! [:O]

•  ^^ Same here, to both!