Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

190,091 users have contributed to 42,706 threads and 256,980 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 39 new post(s) and 36 new user(s).

• Konzerthaus Organ Free January 2009 Library: MIDI note 60 not being looped

Hello,

I recently started using the extra stops of the KHO, released in January 2009. With the exception of stop 121 and 148, every new stop has its MIDI note number 60 sample not being looped. (Stop 141 does loop on note 60 but with a gap in between.)

You can check this with the onscreen keyboard; (external) MIDI input gives the same result.

The original stops do not seem to suffer from this; I checked quite a few of them.

I have checked all performances parameters and could not find a reason why the sample is not being looped. So I assume this may well be a bug.

Best,

Marius

• Huh! If this happens within the _same_ VI-instance where your could load a Patch from the original first Konzerthausorgel, then an error crept into  the downloaded file. We'll look into it ASAP. Sorry for the inconvinience.

/Dietz - Vienna Symphonic Library
  • Hi Marius,

you have spotted an error that obviously occured during the final export of the mapped files.  Thanks for reporting, we will have to prepare new files for downloading.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,

/Dietz

/Dietz - Vienna Symphonic Library