Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

186,762 users have contributed to 42,477 threads and 255,922 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 13 new post(s) and 36 new user(s).

• Demo Period gone in seconds...

Hi there!

Just downloaded  the Vienna Suite demo.

Downloaded the demo authorization on my Syncrosoft dongle.

Opened Logic to try it out and...the moment Logic was ready the Vienna Suite demo period was gone with just 3 or 4 windows aletring the period was getting shorter!

I didn't even get to open a Logic song!!!

And, of course, now I cannot re-download the demo 'cause my account on the VSL site knows I already downloaded one...

Can anybody advice on this?

Thanx

Marino

•  Sorry, that seems to be our known OSX 10.4 issue?

You can refill the demostarts (using LCC) as often you need during the 30 days of the demoperiod.

Hope this helps.

best

Herb

• welcome Marino,

the number of failed / interrupted license downloads makes me assume this calls for action ... maybe double check your permissions (Disk Utility) and see if AU validation has been successful (AU manager) ... or is there some USB problem involved?

christian

and remember: only a CRAY can run an endless loop in just three seconds.
  • I had the same problem with a new Mac Pro running 10.5.6 and gave up.  I was able ot hear the reverb a couple of times but had to abandon the product evaluation because Syncrosoft kept locking me out of projects that had a VSL Suite plug-in instantiated.  My project load is too heavy now to deal with such an issue.  Hopefully, I will get the chance to check it out before the 30-day period expires.