Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

186,755 users have contributed to 42,477 threads and 255,917 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 17 new post(s) and 36 new user(s).

• OS X 10.5.7 available

all the brave people tempted to update - do not forget to reboot before updating and repair permissions after doing so

this should avoid a significant amount of unexpected behaviour after the update.

christian

ps: this is NOT a recommendation to update - check compatibility of your applications and drivers carefully first

and remember: only a CRAY can run an endless loop in just three seconds.
  • Dears all,

before turning life in a nightmare : it's all fine in 10.5.7 from VSL masters ?

Thanks in advance.

• BTW, all fine here.

• Hi all,

A first quick run through testing routines showed no problems here with either Vienna Instruments, Vienna Ensemble or Vienna Suite as standalone or as plugins in both Logic Pro 8.0.2 (AU) and Pro Tools LE 8 (RTAS) under MacOS 10.5.7 on my Macbook Pro 2.2 GHz Core 2 Duo.

But let me repeat: this is not a recommendation to update your operating system, especially if you are in the middle of a project! [;)]

Best, Marnix

• And... seems resolved the usb issues. Now i can place the vsl key on my usb hub ( was 10.5.5 ) and all work fine.

Better late than never !

• Anyway i can confirm, no longer usb-vsl key related problems on 10.5.7 !!!