Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

186,766 users have contributed to 42,477 threads and 255,923 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 14 new post(s) and 35 new user(s).

• A Sample of New Works by Composer Jerry Gerber

last edited
    last edited

Here are a few compositions from my 10th CD, Waves.

www.jerrygerber.com/gerber043009samples.htm

The entire CD can be found here:
    www.cdbaby.com/gerber8

These tracks were produced with Sonar 7, VSL, Tera, Massive, FM8 and a few hardware synthesizers. For complete list of tools see www.jerrygerber.com/studio.htm

Enjoy.

Jerry Gerber
    www.jerrygerber.com

• Great stuff, as I said before, Jerry.

What are you using for the doobadoobada vox in Rhapsody?

I love it.

• Thanks Nick.  I admit my ignorance regarding "vox"!  Do you mean something like a voice processor?  In any event, I am triggering those voices from the Roland XP-30, using the vocal card option that Roland created.  Several of the vocal patches can trigger different vowel sounds and tonal changes at differing midi velocities.  I took full advantage of that when orchestrating the melody they are singing.  By the way, you have a better sounding version on the CD I sent you.  Rhapsody is the first piece 

Best,

Jerry

• Hi Jerry

Tried your link several times but with no success.

Colin

• Hi Colin,

I've heard there may  be some problems streaming the mp3 files if you're using Quicktime. I haven't been able to figure out why, I created the mp3s in Sound Forge and they work fine with the Windows Media Player and probably other players as well.  I suggest downloading the file and then it should work fine.

Jerry

• PaulP Paul moved this topic from Orchestration & Composition on