Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

186,765 users have contributed to 42,477 threads and 255,923 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 14 new post(s) and 38 new user(s).

• Jay Bacal-Tutorials

Please can you advise me how to get to see the tutorials. When I open them they look as if they are for use with KONTAKT. However I use VI on a Mac Pro as an AU plugin on Logic Pro.

Is there a way for me to be able to see them properly?

Thanks for your help.

Roy

•  Sorry I can't be of specific help.  I'm afraid I'm a PC guy-- not a Mac guy.   But the midi files and VI presets files should work fine on the Mac too.  Hopefully someone with Mac knowledge can chime in and help you out.

--Jay

• Jay, Thanks so much for your response, and also for the great pieces you have produced. I guess what I am really after is the ability to see the instruments set up in my Logic arrangement page as I can do with a piece like Brisky Sledge Ride by Guy Bacos. I don't know if that is possible with your tutorials?

Best wishes,

Roy

• last edited
    last edited

@woy said:

I can do with a piece like Brisky Sledge Ride by Guy Bacos. I don't know if that is possible with your tutorials?

Best wishes,

Roy

It's not by me! [:)]

• It's by Christian Kardeis!

Colin

•  I am not sure how Christian created his files.  But my files are not sequencer specific so you will have to roll up your sleeves and build a file in your sequencer using the midi file and the VI presets.

Best,

Jay

• My sincere apologies to Christian for reallocating ownership of his work to Guy.

An embarrasing mistake on my part!!

My request was not because I wanted to replicate any particular piece, but simply because I found it very helpful to see how instruments had been panned and the levels set in the original arrangement. 

Thanks anyway for all your good work.

Best wishes,

Roy