Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

185,355 users have contributed to 42,391 threads and 255,494 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 0 new thread(s), 9 new post(s) and 67 new user(s).

• Strange... the License suddenly stopped working

Hey all,

I bought the Vienna Instruments SE edition quite a while ago, but since a few months, everytime I start the program up, the demo license is counting down, which is weird because I should have the permanent license, and can even see the permanent license in the Syncrosoft License Control center. I have the key normally attached to my computer and haven't changed anything on my computer. I have tried reinstalling everything, but even that doesn't seem to help. Do any of you know how to fix this?

thanks,

• last edited
    last edited

Hello TimbiWan, and welcome [:)],

You have registered the STANDARD Library of the Special Edition so far. The Demo Mode on your ViennaKey lets you access the EXTENDED Library for 180 starts - you can easily identify the instruments and acrticulations of the Extended Library: They have a small "L2" after the file name.

Here is an overview of the content, divided into Standard / Extended Library. You can of course upgrade anytime - which would also qualify you for the Spring Offers.

Best,

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL