Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,038 users have contributed to 42,273 threads and 254,974 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 8 new post(s) and 53 new user(s).

• Pleased to see that some are ringing bells...

Even this following user interfaces would make VSL Konzerthaus organ user very very pleased !

http://genpo.sourceforge.net/screenshots.shtml

But, we all know that VSL team will create a much more interesting UI.

Eager to see that...

• I agree with this - I was totally offbase before with my obnoxious contradictions - sorry about that!!  

The reason it would be good to have a unique interface for the organ is because it is such a well done sampling of this great organ, and if VSL was not sampling all those other instruments - if they had done only an organ - they would obviously have created a custom organ interface.  The organ is completely different from the other instruments and should have its own interface as much as the piano. 

• Yes the sampling is so GREAT...

Just being able to use one Track for one Division

Turning Stops on/off with Key Switch, (into a division)

Organ keyboard has not more than 61 notes... (128-61= 67) ???

Implement a way to manage Coupler...

So, I suppose that you all has much better ideas...

• I think of buying the Konzerthaus Organ, but the only way it might be useful for me would be to play live. Is it playable? I have Korg NanoKontrol (very interesting and cheap piece of hardware) that can send Control Change Midi messages. Can KO be configured in such a way I could press a button (send say CC 01 127 and activate one of the stops?