Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,376 users have contributed to 42,222 threads and 254,772 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 18 new post(s) and 54 new user(s).

• Wow!!!!

I didn't believe it at first  and then i cant still hardly belive it! [Y]

Do you use the download version of the Fanfare tumpets?

•  Yoshitan Yostan, is that you?

hehe, no. really..this is by far the best all VSL mockup i have heard yet.

Very good indeed.

• I like "The Flag Parade" A LOT!  However I'm going to be more critical for Star Wars, the only thing I hear that makes it sound not as real as an orchestra is the mid/lower brass in the big chord section which I find is not at the level of the trumpets, but that's only if I compare it with a real orchestra. and this is probably a personal thing. But I think you really focussed on the power trumpets anyway, which are fantastic!

• last edited
    last edited

@Christian Marcussen said:

Very nice...

If you wouldn't mind I would love some more details on the production side of things. The whole thing has a nice sense of space and brilliance which I have a hard time capturing myself.

+1. Great job!! 

• woaw, I'm speechless. Coming from a star wars nerd, that's a good thing :)

• Its amazing.  I had to compare it directly with the original recording.  Can you tell us exactly which libraries you used?  I know its obviously VSL but which packages?  Well at least tell us the brass.  Thanks.

• Could you upload or provide a link to the sequence? is it in Cubase? Logic? I love to get the Sequences and then use them as templates. You are amazing! Please post the Seq if you can. It would be fun to do the entire thing. I am working on Star Trek the Next Generation. I actually worked on it with a Syncalvier and Ron many years back and trying to get it with Vienna. Thanks For the work! Kind Regards, Barend Bendorf

• Hi Sam - would you send me a email.  I needed to ask you something.

rob(at)robelliottmusic.com

Many thanks

• PaulP Paul moved this topic from Orchestration & Composition on