Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,816 users have contributed to 42,261 threads and 254,931 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 3 new thread(s), 16 new post(s) and 44 new user(s).

• Yes - the VI Celeste is a very nice sample instrument.

• Well done Dagmarpiano. There's money in them thar' hills! I did a similar project (mainly using VSL) for Universal Music and also did a few tracks in the Elfman style. (There's actually one on the userdemos called 'Buccaneer' although that's more 'Pirates of the Caribbean' - ironically ended up as a trailer for that movie 'Robots'!) The only problem with these bigger libraries is they have so much stuff and can take ages to publish the CDs but I earn a living from them all the same. This brings me neatly to my next point: A co-writer friend and I have started a new music library which we are heavily promoting this month and is getting a lot of interest from the industry. I think it's because we pay a lot of attention to simple, 'musician sensitive' presentation. I would really welcome contributions from VSL users such as yourself. Check out www.productionmusiconline.com It's early days for us but we are definitely going to champion good virtual orchestrators! So please bear us in mind...we also offer very musician friendly non-exclusive deals which mean you can also sell your music on iTunes! :-) Please..anyone who's interested email me best Patrick Wilson

• PaulP Paul moved this topic from Orchestration & Composition on