Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

189,119 users have contributed to 42,649 threads and 256,716 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 6 new thread(s), 16 new post(s) and 57 new user(s).

• Andi - I understand that. The trumpet does not play when I activate Vienna Ensemble into the Active Devices. What is the next step?

• Load patches as I have written in one of my previous posts.

Vienna Symphonic Library
  • I did that last night, but I still am not getting the Vienna C Trumpet sounds to play in my score. I'm not sure what I'm doing, but it seems to me that Sibelius is not recognizing the Viena C Trumpet.

• When you click on the graphic keyboard in Vienna Ensemble, do you hear trumpet sounds?
    If yes, please open the Sibelius mixer and choose Vienna Ensemble as output device for the trumpet. Also make sure, that it plays on the channel that you set in Vienna Ensemble.

Andi

Vienna Symphonic Library
  • All is good up to your last sentance. I do hear trumpet sounds in the Vienna Instruments Standalone screen. I did go to sibelius and choose the Vienna ensemble as the output device for the trumpet. How do I make sure that it's playing in the same channel that I set in Vienna Ensemble. I'm not sure I did this part.

• In the Sibelius mixer channel 1 is the only channel possible. When I click on the "test sound" it is silent.

• In Vienna Ensemble you have the possibility to set channels for all loaded Vienna Instruments. You can find it on top of every instrument (first MIDI input, then Channel). In your case set the channel to 1 (if it is not already set to 1).

Vienna Symphonic Library
  • OK. Where do I find this - "You can find it on top of every instrument (first MIDI input, then Channel)"

• Hi Ross!

I sent you a mail. I guess this isn't that interesting for the community anmore... [;)]

Andi

Vienna Symphonic Library
  • ErisnoE Erisno moved this topic from Notation Programs & Vienna on
  • ErisnoE Erisno moved this topic from Finale on
  • ErisnoE Erisno moved this topic from Dorico on