Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,684 users have contributed to 42,253 threads and 254,889 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 8 new post(s) and 40 new user(s).

• I just thought the other day , that it would be nice if the EQ`s could have a pre\post setting for the analyze function.

Offocourse you could use the actual analyzer plugin, but it would seem practical to me to have a selectable pre or post setting within one actual plugin as well.

• last edited
    last edited

@Pzy-clone said:

I just thought the other day , that it would be nice if the EQ`s could have a pre\post setting for the analyze function.

Offocourse you could use the actual analyzer plugin, but it would seem practical to me to have a selectable pre or post setting within one actual plugin as well.

It's there already. Just look at the right bottom corner - there you can switch the view from Input to Output.

HTH,

/Dietz - Vienna Symphonic Library
  • realy? LOL, ok then...i never noticed that, was that a part of the last update?

• Uh ... nope! ;-) This feature has been there since the Suite's release.

/Dietz - Vienna Symphonic Library
  • Vienna Suite EQ:

I'd like to see a shelf switch on the EQ bands particularly to use High shelve and Low shelves.  I use high shelves alot on Vox.

Power Pan:

I'd like to be able to spread the width beyond 100%  (like to 300%)  in order to make samples wider than they come or to spread a mix out a bit.

Exciter:

I'd like to be able to excite the low end the same way the current exciter works on 400 and above.

So far the plug-ins sound great! Just installed last night.  I mainly got them for the Jazz Drums as I already use waves for this type of thing however from what I've heard thus far, I'll probably start using Vienna Suite for alot of stuff.  I love the presets for your sample collections.  Please make more presets for all of your collections.

Keep up the great work!

---michael w. davis

• >> Vienna Suite EQ: I'd like to see a shelf switch on the EQ bands particularly to use High shelve and Low shelves. I use high shelves alot on Vox. >>
    yes, I could also find enough uses for shleving filters in the normal eq ... best