Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

186,759 users have contributed to 42,477 threads and 255,921 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 12 new post(s) and 36 new user(s).

• ATTENTION MUSIC COMPOSERS

I'm currently working on a couple of films with project managers who are seasoned composers and they have really helped me grow as a music composer and finally get the work we spend all day on Craigslist, Mandy, etc. looking for. I don't know anywhere else where you can you find these opportunities. Just check out Ongoing Work For Film Composers The Composer Collective Free Services - Signup: http://www.thecomposercollective.com/tcc/composersignup.asp

• welcome firstsoundent,

noticing you did not only join our community to post that we don't delete this thread - however i had considered it to be good behaviour to ask before posting such a kind of advertisement

christian

and remember: only a CRAY can run an endless loop in just three seconds.
  • I appreciate that. I just wanted to put this out there especially since the folks ovrer at TCC have been suggesting to all of the music composers who have joined the team to upgrade their libraries to VSL in order to get the best production quality. Please let all of the film music composers have a chance to have a chance because thats what they are offering at TCC. Thanks again. Kind regards, Alan Brown