Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,882 users have contributed to 42,261 threads and 254,944 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 0 new thread(s), 10 new post(s) and 39 new user(s).

• Great, I lost quite a few days and starts trying to make it work with RTAS in DP - which is a no go.

How do we go about getting refills?

Thanks.

• Hi Tripit

Open the LCC and then select Activate Date Licenses under Wizards.

Colin

• Dear Vienna Team!

I just wanted to download the key for the Vienna Suite Demo but my Dongles in the eLicenser were crossed (it wasn't possible to download the license on the Dongle). I disconnected the form the USB Port and then it was possible, but at the end of the download it showed up an error that something went wrong and that I should contact the support. I restarted and now it says, that the license was used already. I also can't get a new trial key because it says I got one...

To my amazement I could open the plugins in my sequencer but I now realized, that it counted down 20 of my Programstarts in 5 Minutes - I think it's because I tested some presets...

Is it possible to get a 30 day trial without counting down my free programstarts?

Thanks for your help!

• last edited
    last edited

Hi,

you can recharge your demo starts withiun 30 days as often as you like (click "Validate License Usage Periods" in the eLCC). "Recover" will help to fix any downloads that were not finished.

Please make sure you are using the latest eLCC. BTW: If something doesn´t work, it will help a lot to include your OS and the version numbers of your software [;)]

Thanks,

Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Thanks for your answer!

But my problem is, that the download of the license in the eLicenser Control Center failed (there is no license for the Vienna Suite on the Dongle) and it's now using my free starts from the Special Edition (I buyed a Vienna Key to try the instruments and not to lose them all by checking some presets with Vienna Suite.

Don't you have any opportunity to see, that the download of the license failed?

My System:

XP SP3
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200
    4GB RAM
    eLC-Version 6.0.1.8

Thank you!

• Has been settled :)!

I launched the repair procedure!
    The license is now on the dongle!

Thanks again :D!