Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

190,089 users have contributed to 42,706 threads and 256,980 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 40 new post(s) and 36 new user(s).

• DAW Files w/ VSL Products

Hi, I’m new to the forum, I just bought the Vienna SE+ and just doing my first steps into the Vienna World. I wonder if there ist a place - here in the forum or anywhere else in the web - where users do share Projects that were done with Vienna Instruments. I don’t mean a mp3 showcase, but the Sequencer files theirselves, so that experiences in using the VI can be exchanged. Of course I understand, that not everybody wants to give away his own projects, but I see that many people are doing mock-ups of existing classical works, basically for getting used to the Vienna Library. Of course, there are some limitations, for most VI users have their own combination of Vienna Instruments, but I think at least the SE has become a quite popular set-up, so maybe I’m not the only one who would be interested in sharing his experiences. Is there a place like this? Greetings MM

• Hi MM,

You can go here and download the project files for Demo #1:

http://vsl.co.at/en/68/375/381/243.vsl

This should give you a pretty good idea how people are working with VSL SE. [:)]

Brian