Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,723 users have contributed to 42,254 threads and 254,894 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 1 new thread(s), 5 new post(s) and 44 new user(s).

• could you send me this installer via yousendit.com, or sendspace.com... thanks... alex-m@gmx.com

• Hi everybody,

just wanted to keep you in the loop: A new version is now being tested, it will be online asap!

Alex, I have uploaded version 3208 to your Personal Files and have also written an email in reply to your mail!

Best,

Paul 

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • Hello everybody, we have decided to go back to version 3208, until we are through with all tests of the new version. Thanks for your understanding! Best, Paul

Paul Kopf Product Manager VSL
  • It did it on my mac pro Leopard OS X 10.5.4

•  Not sure if it will help you to diagnose the problem, but I'm also experiencing the same distorted audio overloads using version 3208 for Vienna Ensemble 3.  Master = OS 10.4.11 (MacPro 4core), Slave = Vista 64 Ultimate (MacPro 8core).  I'm using Logic 7.2.3 through Digidesign HD3/192io hardware.

Erich

• Hi 

I'm getting periodic bursts of very loud white noise using Vienna Instruments in Logic (8.02, OS 10.4.11, Quad Core Intel Pro Mac).  I couldn't figure out why this was happening and thought maybe the project was stressing the system too much.   In fact I was just in the process of trying to bounce all my tracks one at a time to try and get a mix finsished when I came across this thread.

Can I ask if the symptoms I'm seeing fit this issue?  If so, I'll try installing the older build which was just uploaded.

Many thanks for any help.

Jules

• Yes Jules, the Vienna people have reverted to 3208 on their website. I'd recommend retrograding bfore blowing up a speaker... Best CC64

• Thanks so much CC64.  I just rolled back my VI install and retried.  Sure enough all the clipping is gone, and I saved myself hours of bouncing into the bargain. :)

Cheers

Jules

• ...just following Maya's suggestions and all fine ( seems to be ) here on MBP 2.4 10.5.4. ( Strange.....no problems on MP2.8 and 3.0). -A

• I just reverted back to 3208, and I can use VI again. Marius

• me too, downgraded, and I even can load my downloaded epic horns....lucky!