Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,606 users have contributed to 42,245 threads and 254,865 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 6 new thread(s), 21 new post(s) and 46 new user(s).

• WOW....I can't stop gushing...The Perf-Trill (no longer sloppy) REALLY tite.....Just perfect......WOW Perf-leg REP INSANE!!!!.......Vienna...I have to say this is the BEST editing/Eqing/Repititions/recording TO DATE!.....BRAVO

• I just moved to the Violas......I'm actually crying .......It's that good!......The 2 sec PFPs ( the 2nd layer )...This library is "Inuendo", "Suspense", It's PERFECT.....PURE HERRMANN.......it sounds show much BIGGER than the section sizes would lead you to believe........It is FAR greater than anything I had hoped for!....TEAM VIENNA thanx!......PS Rob Elliot....you are going to freak out....... SvK

•  Steve - I am not kidding STOP reporting how good it is I don't have enough funds until I get paid on this current film and that will not be for 2 weeks.   This is VERY cruel my friend[:D]

Really looking forward to this one. 

• OK - I was rash - post a quick 'out to the box pfp's if you have time.   No worries if you don't.

Rob 

• Demos .. demos .. demos !?!?!? Plllzzzzz :-)

• Plllleaassee.. Demos!! Steven, just a little something??? Really interested in these and have 'til the 15th of next month.....

Mahlon[:D]