Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

186,761 users have contributed to 42,477 threads and 255,921 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 12 new post(s) and 38 new user(s).

• No paragraphs ?

Any idea why my posts seem to end up in one big block of text (just like this post), although I have written several paragraphs ? for some reason my carriage returns (line spaces) between block of text are not reflected when I Preview, the post, and after posting as well. I'm using OSX Tiger / browser is .... Safari Thanks.

• last edited
    last edited

@muziksculp said:

Any idea why my posts seem to end up in one big block of text (just like this post), although I have written several paragraphs ? for some reason my carriage returns (line spaces) between block of text are not reflected when I Preview, the post, and after posting as well. I'm using OSX Tiger / browser is .... Safari Thanks.

You've answered your own question. You're using Safari.

I suggest that you use another browser until this is sorted out (by Apple). You could also do a search to find out how other users post in order to create paragraphs manually.

DG

• On Safari you have to do it this way. I am on Safari.

On the Mac keyboard - you hit shift comma (which gives you a left pointing arrow) - then type br - and then hit shift full stop - which gives you a right pointing arrow. Do this two or three times between lines where you want breaks or a paragraph.

If I typed what I just explained, you wouldn't see it - therefore I had to go the longwinded route as above unfortunately.

• Thanks for the feedback, and how to create line breaks to obtain paragraphs in Safari.

Testing .... It Works !