Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,952 users have contributed to 42,268 threads and 254,960 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 7 new thread(s), 15 new post(s) and 50 new user(s).

• last edited
    last edited

Are you VSL rep?

I ask because in special offer page, I saw "Just send an e-mail to sales@vsl.co.at to specify the Extended Libraries you'd like to receive after having ordered and registered the Standard Libraries between April 15 and July 15, 2008."

And yes, I ordered it without knowing anything about the product once again, VSL fail to post a demo or sample contents info [due today]

Fingers crossed! it [Chamber 2] better be good or it will be the last time I buy without hear it first

Anyone else also pre order the chamber 2?

Sonny

• I'm sorry that we cannot offer demos at the moment, but we do not fail posting demos, because it was not planned to post demos before Mai 15th. We just decided to make an exception and offer a preorder option 4 to 6 weeks before the product is shipping, to enable all US customers to order before the price increase takes place.

best

Herb

• Herb

Read back a few post, Christian said he will hit a few line, plus posting a art list Tuesday [Today, in US]

I just want to hear the sound - not the performance,

Anyway, I ordered it, just hope it's the right one for me

Sonny

•  Personally, I am not concerned about hearing a demo. I know that the product will be good. I am concerned about the fact that I do not have an order placed. I contacted Ilio, and I was told that I could not place an order until the product was at their location to ship. Does this mean that I will have to pay more money and be affected by the price increase? I always buy the DVDs from Ilio since they *are* the American distributor.

Will I get a price decrease, or am I out of luck? 

• must be some kind of misunderstanding ... all orders in our webshop (as far as media need to be shipped) are - as always - executed by the local distributor (as indicated with the footer: sale and delivery by ...) ... the only difference this time was, that the button wasn't labeled [PREORDER]

as far as i can see we have a bunch of pre-orders for the US$ region, so please get in touch with them ...

christian

and remember: only a CRAY can run an endless loop in just three seconds.
  • Hi Esperlad,
    there must be a misunderstanding somehow. Chamber Strings II have been available for pre-ordering for several weeks at a price lower than the current price after May 15, so please place your order again, and in the meantime I'll check if all the information has been received at ILIO's and you'll get the lower price.

Cheers, Martin