Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

190,087 users have contributed to 42,705 threads and 256,979 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 3 new thread(s), 39 new post(s) and 34 new user(s).

• authorization problems - pace iLok

Hello everybody,

first of all, I'm sorry if there is already a similar discussion/thread, but I have a deadline and so I'm really nervous... This is all new.

Today I purchased the VSL Special Edition and at the shop they recommended the Pace iLok instead of the Vienna Key. Now I'm having problems with the authorization. I registered my iLok at www.iLok.com but I can't download any license there. I can't register my VSL here, because I haven't registered my dongle... The syncrosoft license control center says "no usb key connected". I really don't know what to do.

It would be great if anyone can help me or show me a thread dealing with that problem. Thank you so much.

Carolin

• Pace iLock is not compatible with syncrosoft software, you defenitely need a syncrosoft dongle.

best

Herb

• Make sure that you get your money back for the iLok, if you don't need it for other plugs. You also need to tell the store that they should know that there is never an option between Syncrosoft and iLok. It is always decided by the manufacturer of the plug, and we as users don't have an option to choose between them.

DG

• I was afraid to get that answer... but thanks anyway!