Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,509 users have contributed to 42,234 threads and 254,830 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 5 new thread(s), 24 new post(s) and 44 new user(s).

• VI Special Edition DP Files?

Hi, I´m trying to open the SE Tutorial DP files but I can´t since they are exec. files. What am I missing?

•  Please try to open them by using the "open with" dialogue and choose "open with Digital Performer".

Best regards,

Maya VINSON 

• last edited
    last edited

@Maya said:

Please try to open them by using the "open with" dialogue and choose "open with Digital Performer".

Unfortunately this does not work. There was another thread here (I can't find it sorry - it's fairly recent though) which goes into all this. I don't think the DP demo project has worked for any DP user yet. Shame. I think you can still download the raw midi file OK and drag that into DP and rename all the tracks, and set up all your VI's etc  - that does not make for the best 'demo' for a new VSL user with little orchestral/ midi knowledge though!

• Yes indeed. As orchestralalala said, that doesn´t work because the files can´t be recognized by DP. I guess us DP users will have to wait until this is either fixed or do everything manually which wouldn´t be such a good option.