Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

186,762 users have contributed to 42,477 threads and 255,922 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 13 new post(s) and 36 new user(s).

• HAVING BIG PROBLEMS LOADING MY PLUG INS !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Im currently using Logic 8 on a Mac Pro Intel and I have loaded a instrument track with Vienna Instrument, and I can not load the preset sounds on to Plug In. I have activated my vienna key and library and have done all installs, it was previously working on the day it was installed on Dec. 22, 2008 and haven't tried it until December 27 and 28 and it hasnt worked since the first day it was installed. If you can reach me back as soon possible I will appreciate it. Lionel Gracia Guitar Center Miami, FL

• last edited
    last edited

Caps don't attract me. And exclamation marks are not gregarious animals. I suppose you already mailed support@vsl.co.at?

• last edited
    last edited

welcome nazaman, it might be just me who is confused by your description: 

@NAZAMAN said:

it was previously working on the day it was installed ... and it hasnt worked since the first day it was installed.

*it* is exactly what? does the license show up in your LCC, does the data location show up in your directory manager, do the presets show up in the right wing of the player, or do they not load when double clicking? please elaborate ...

and what means the guitar center sig - are you working there? the name provided seems not to match with your registration ...

even more confused, christian

and remember: only a CRAY can run an endless loop in just three seconds.