Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

186,773 users have contributed to 42,478 threads and 255,926 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 11 new post(s) and 37 new user(s).

• Standard Plus BEFORE SE?

Hi,

I wanted to ask if it's possible to subscribe for the standard PLUS downloads without having the the Special Edition?

I want to purchase the SE Std+Ext when I am getting the pitch for an upcoming games project. The games developer said I would do the music but don't exactly know, when the music production starts. So I want to wait purchasing the SE until I have the contract.

But I want to get into using the Vienna Instruments/Ensemble very soon.

So I thought I would subscribe to the plus version as soon as it's available to get a few packages to start learning and as soon as I get the contract I buy the SE DVD Package afterwards.

Is it possible to subscribe and use the first PLUS-Packages without having the SE? 

thx, Angel

P.S.: Merry Christmas :)

P.P.S.: I already own Opus1 so I CAN do something useful with only a few PLUS-Packs :)

• Hi Angel,

it's possible, but I don't know if this makes sense,

because you will miss all performance legati.

best

Herb

• thx Herb,

didn't expect to get an answer so soon. 

Shouldn't you get parcels ready now? ;-)

I know it's rather unusual order of buying your products, but as I mentioned: I am planning to purchase the complete Special Edition and just want to get familiar to the interface of the VIs as soon as possible. 

Angel