Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

186,759 users have contributed to 42,477 threads and 255,921 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 12 new post(s) and 36 new user(s).

• Love the look of the Vienna Ensemble!

I don't know who designed the graphics of the"Vienna Ensemble" but stylistically it looks so good on a screen and I have to say it's the best looking design of all the software I use, so congrat to the designer of the Vienna Ensemble.

• Yep .. I'm hoping for a whole sequencer like this :P

• i am actually not in love with the interface.

the color difference between an instrument and a master fader is not different enough.

the blue and green look alike to me 

the names of the channels are in a non standard place (on top of the track?).

you can't change a position of the channel on the mixer only on the left panel.

you can't re-name the track right on the mixer only in the left panel? 

the VI plugin window get's that double square thing that needs to be touched in order to see a close button? all that to close the pop up window?

the two step process to assign a send to a track.

the only thing that i like is the fact that i can change my audio output assignments in a drop down menu.

all of this reminds me of the way that Logic 6 and before works. i don't have L7 or L8 so i don't know if it has changed.

very akward to say the least.

ron

• last edited
    last edited

@Another User said:

the color difference between an instrument and a master fader is not different enough.

shift click on the name on top of the fader and colorize to your convenience ...

christian

and remember: only a CRAY can run an endless loop in just three seconds.
  • Hi all. I love the look of the interface.

• Agree with Guy... The world best software look! To cm, Changing color with Shift click is a great feature... How can we return to default color? Is there many other tips like this? Is it in the book? If not would be nice to make a list of special Click! Thanks