Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

186,755 users have contributed to 42,477 threads and 255,917 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 17 new post(s) and 36 new user(s).

• Special Edition, Standard, Extended, Plus on multiple computer

Hello VSL users,

is it possible to use the Special Edition Standard, Extended and Standard Plus on three computers?

(One for Standard, one for Extended and one for Standard Plus) 

Or do all three licenses have to stay together?

Thanks in advance!

Peter 

• Certainly Standard and Extended are both one and the same licence. I don't know about Plus, but I would imagine that it is part of the same licence; not a mew one.

DG

• DVD product (*boxed*): Standard and Extended Library License are on one key

Download product (Special Edition Standard, Special Edition Standard Plus): seperate licenses, can be downloaded to different keys

DVD product Special Edition and download product Special Edition Standard Plus can reside on different keys

christian

and remember: only a CRAY can run an endless loop in just three seconds.
  • In my opinion, it is useless to be able to install the standard & extended on one pc and the standard plus on another. Who wants to have half of the articulations of an instrument on one PC and the rest on another. I think that it would have been much more convenient if you could licence both standard and standard plus on one key and the extended and extended plus (when it hopefully comes out) on another key.

• last edited
    last edited

@hose said:

In my opinion, it is useless to be able to install the standard & extended on one pc and the standard plus on another. Who wants to have half of the articulations of an instrument on one PC and the rest on another. I think that it would have been much more convenient if you could licence both standard and standard plus on one key and the extended and extended plus (when it hopefully comes out) on another key.

Yes, that is what I was hoping for. So if you want to utilize more than one computer, you have to buy at least a second license for SE Standard, though you might just actually use one of them.[:(]

Of course you could simply take a *few* more euros and buy the cube...[;)]  

Peter