Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

188,327 users have contributed to 42,591 threads and 256,456 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 1 new thread(s), 17 new post(s) and 38 new user(s).

• 2 Questions to Vsl stuff ?

Hi.

First I hope all of you doing well..

1- If I bought 1 of holiday offer can I choose the SE. Extended library for free ?

2- If I bought Chamber Strings Horizon series for kontakt use what is the discount for my VI. Chamber Strings Extended library will be ?

Regards.  

• ad 1) newsletter 20/07 says: Order and register any of these bundles (Standard Libraries) before January 6, 2008, and get one, two, or even three Extended Libraries of your choice for FREE

so it is up to you which extended library you choose - of course this makes only sense if you have the respective standard library ...

ad 2)  if you had horizon series chamber strings registered

discount chamber GBP

christian

and remember: only a CRAY can run an endless loop in just three seconds.
  • Thanx alot Christian but is this discount will include the other VI. Strings stuff Or just the Chamber Strings ?

Best regards.

• discounts on VI chamber strings for licensed Horizon Series Chamber Strings are completely separated (neither the VI nor the Horizon product includes anything else but chamber strings)

in other words: horizon chamber don't entitle you for a discount on VI solo or VI orch. strings and vice versa none of the legacy orchestral strings products (first or pro edition) entitles you for a discount on VI chamber

christian

and remember: only a CRAY can run an endless loop in just three seconds.
  • Thanx again Christian it is clear now[Y]

Shaku.