Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

186,773 users have contributed to 42,478 threads and 255,926 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 11 new post(s) and 37 new user(s).

• Appassionata Violins?

last edited
    last edited

Hello all at VSL! The announcement of the Xmas special offers reminded me of a freebie (that was announced back when the first VI's were released) for owners of the Pro Edition who, if they later bought the Orchestral Strings I package would be eligible to recieve Appassionata Violins. I actually completely forgot about this offer by the time I bought the Orchestral Strings I (in spring this year), but I was wondering if I'm still able to get it. I have the manual in my download area, but not the actual instruments.

Or have I missed the boat by waiting too long?

Many thanks,

Martin

P.S. - I'm also having trouble registering the Solo Strings I just bought - I already posted about it here. If anyone could give me some pointers on that it'd be great - can't wait to start using them!

• Just to mention - I've managed to register the Solo Strings VI, but a reply would be appreciated to my query about the Appassionata Violins - is there a reason I'm ineligible for the offer, or has it ended, or am I supposed to have them but I've been overlooked (the last option would be preferable, but then again maybe I'm being optimistic [;)])...

Martin 

• Hi Martin,

I'm sorry, this was a limited time offer (an intructory offer) only running last February.

best

Herb

• Many thanks for the reply Herb. I'm only a year and a half late then!!!

I'm sure I'll get around to buying the Appassionatas eventually...

Regards,

Martin