Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

190,091 users have contributed to 42,706 threads and 256,980 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 39 new post(s) and 36 new user(s).

• Is there any way to search just thread titles?

In many cases the search doesn´t really make sense for me, cause I get too many matches and every post is shown.

• there is no option to search titles only, but you could constrain a search using the keywords AND, OR, NOT, NEAR

christian

and remember: only a CRAY can run an endless loop in just three seconds.
  • May I sugges that also a feature to search for certain usernames only would be appreciated (I know it's probably a lot of work and even more probably nobody besides me sometimes really using that...) - just in case you needed some input for rainy days without any ideas of what to do :D

Thanks! 

PolarBear

PS: I noticed there is always a whitespace when you start a new post or enter a new paragraph. Sometimes it makes its way through to the post and stays at the beginning of the post where people usually won't notice it even if they try to correct their posts. I'm being particularily picky here, just in case you did the above one already and the days are still rainy ;)

• look here: http://community.vsl.co.at/search/default.aspx - the link can be found as *more serach options* in the results after a search from the quick-search in the header ... use * as placeholder within usernames

the whitespace ... didn't notice it so far, will watch out for it

and remember: only a CRAY can run an endless loop in just three seconds.
  • Thanks for the hint... didn't see it yet! Well Saturday/Sunday - what's the difference if it's 2 AM or later? Or it could maybe also be the regular support time and you adjusted your day/night rhythm for the overseas customers... ;)

Re whitespace: you could also check the HTML view for this.

Thanks,

PolarBear