Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,620 users have contributed to 42,247 threads and 254,873 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 6 new thread(s), 22 new post(s) and 45 new user(s).

• Fcw is completely right about the differences in commercials between the UK and US.

Look at the differences between the UK and US versions of The Office. The American version is already onto a third season whereas the British version finished after only two seasons (and a Christmas special).

• Had that show lived longer it would of been the funniest comedy series ever, but it's so short run might not make it eligible...

• Now we should have another thread for the "SIMPSONS". Anybody from Sprinfield?

• Well The Simpsons is a show with some excellent music and some great session players working on it.

• last edited
    last edited

@Guy said:

Had that show lived longer it would of been the funniest comedy series ever, but it's so short run might not make it eligible...

Length isn't everything.

DG

• last edited
    last edited

@Guy said:

Had that show lived longer it would of been the funniest comedy series ever, but it's so short run might not make it eligible...

Length isn't everything.

DG

I think they did 12 altogether. There was talk of doing another six recently for the BBC and I think Cleese wanted £1 million per episode.

• last edited
    last edited

@Guy said:

Length isn't everything.

DG

It could be, you never know, the series could of become flat in the next few seasons, series like "Simpsons", Seinfeld or All in the Family" must constantly renew their ideas although I'm pretty sure the tall hotel manager would of made us laugh for many more seasons.

• In 1945, when women had tails and peace broke out, this soap wasn't around

• PaulP Paul moved this topic from Orchestration & Composition on