Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

189,668 users have contributed to 42,667 threads and 256,811 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 1 new thread(s), 11 new post(s) and 46 new user(s).

• OK, I'm sit now ... i'm ready to listen a 5 seconds demo of the new violins [[;)]]

• last edited
    last edited

@Another User said:

This is becoming an expensive undertaking!

True, but cheaper than hiring an orchestra [:D]

DG

• If I remember correctly, Passionate Strings is suppose to be finished around this time...is there any update on it or demos? [:D]

• last edited
    last edited

@Austin said:

If I remember correctly, Passionate Strings is suppose to be finished around this time...is there any update on it or demos? [:D]

They are working on them - thats the latest [:)]

I think we can expect a patch within the month (speculation)

• last edited
    last edited

@Austin said:

If I remember correctly, Passionate Strings is suppose to be finished around this time...is there any update on it or demos? [:D]

They are working on them - thats the latest [:)]

I think we can expect a patch within the month (speculation)

As the song goes -- 'In the merry merry month of May' [[;)]]

(trying not to be negative just realistic - they have a lot to do to get our last five titles. I am sure that is priority for them.)

Rob

• Yeah, makes sense.

• *cough ...........cough etc.*

• last edited
    last edited
    Here is the latest info from another thread - posted by Herb - in case you missed it:

@Another User said:

Finally some infos for appassionata violins.
    Editing will be finished propably in 8 to 10 days.
    I've already got the first patches and I think they will be really great.
    So I plan to start the Appassionata Violin mapping next week.
    If everything works the violins will be uploaded in April

Those 8-10 days are up just around now. So maybe it will be an interesting weekend? Maybe you could give us the latest new Herb - are things proceeding nicely?

• i'd love to hear a little demo track [:)]

• I second the request for a VERY short 'demo' example. Herb, if you send me the patches/samples - I'd be happy to play a simple C-E-G Appsionata line - it is the least I could do [:P]

Rob

• I'd rather have my next 5 packages [:(]

DG

• last edited
    last edited

@Rob Elliott said:

I second the request for a VERY short 'demo' example. Herb, if you send me the patches/samples - I'd be happy to play a simple C-E-G Appsionata line - it is the least I could do [:P]

Rob

Thats kind of you Rob - always ready to help out [:D]

But hey - forget about the demo tune. What about a DEMO PATCH.... Herb already said he had one done - I cant beleive we let him get away with saying that without jumping all over him having him releasing it to us! [:)]

Herb... Demo Patch... please? [H]

• Yea the demo patch would be good. Hurry and stick that on your server before Christian and my head explodes! [[;)]]

--I have to say, I am with Daryl - given a choice, I would rather have the last 5 packages. I am sort of 'half pregnant' with just the first 5. Currently stradling a painful fence of VI and Giga [:O]ops:

Rob

• I'm afraid that I've been reduced to composing the "old fashioned" way, as I can't be bothered to mix and match systems. However, it is quite refreshing to see how much music I can write in a day when I don't have to demo anything....!

DG

• I'd take a demo patch aswell [:)]
    but i'd be satisfied with a tune....
    if s.o. intends to sell the epic violins as a VI i'd buy.
    because as i dont own pro edition i won't have access to the samples otherwise

• last edited
    last edited

@Sangit said:

I'd take a demo patch aswell [:)]
    but i'd be satisfied with a tune....
    if s.o. intends to sell the epic violins as a VI i'd buy.
    because as i dont own pro edition i won't have access to the samples otherwise

Well... as soon as patches are released - demo or otherwise, i'm sure you will hear a sound demo within 30 minutes [:)]

Bring it on Herb! [H]

• i'd gladly do one if i'd have the patches [:)]))) who won't

• Ok - IF you send me the patch right now, I'll throw in an extra e flat note on the short demo - to add to the already committed to C - E - F - but only if you send it now. My 'offer' expires at midnight on April 21 (MST - USA). [:P]

Rob

• i'd throw in a deep c sharp [:)]
    might sound neat

• last edited
    last edited

@Sangit said:

i'd throw in a deep c sharp [:)]
    might sound neat

If you did, my head might really explode. You must stay away from those Jazz harmonies - they will lead you down a 'slippery slope'.

Rob