Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,928 users have contributed to 42,264 threads and 254,950 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 3 new thread(s), 6 new post(s) and 52 new user(s).

• last edited
    last edited

@cm said:

let me fabulate it very simplified - most forum members expected the symphonic cube to be priced around EUR 10.000. it turned up this is approximately the price, even less: 9.200.
    users who already own the pro edition (which originally was EUR 5.490) had to spend another EUR 5.410 to upgrade to the symphonic cube, if they additionally own certain libraries from the horizon series even less.
    i cannot see this would be such a bad deal considering you also get a really advanced sampling engine ...
    christian

btw: version X + upgrade to version Y of a product is always more expensive than instantly buying version Y ... i don't know a product or software where the opposite is the case.
    CM,

If thats the case than what is everyone whining about? That seems 100% VIP no?
    Evan Evans

• well, it's called this way,... You always have to pay if you are the first to get the stuff. Let me tell it this way, I have seen the stuff in Munich and have to admit it's great but I do not need 24bit right now I even can life with my Pro Edition. I just have the fear with the new LOGIC, the Performance Tool is no longer available, ... (hopefully not!!!)

I eventually will end up with the new stuff with a higher price compared to a brand new user but I have both!

This time I am the one who will wait until it's MULTITIMBERAL and otners do the beta testing for me [[;)]] ! And best of all, I am pretty shure,there is a new holiday sale or summer sale in 2007 [:D] !

my 2cts, imusic [H]

• last edited
    last edited

@imusic said:

right now I even can life with my Pro Edition.

Are you reeally sure?? The Pro Edition is sooo 2003. [:D] [:D]

/Mattias