Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

190,089 users have contributed to 42,706 threads and 256,980 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 40 new post(s) and 36 new user(s).

• Audiophile 2496 users...

To all those M-Audio Audiophile 2496 users out there, is it just my pc, or is playing music cds and dvds impossible with this card? It just keeps clicking and completely ruining the sound, distorting it, and even slowing it down. Is there a way to fix this?

• last edited
    last edited

@Omega said:

To all those M-Audio Audiophile 2496 users out there, is it just my pc, or is playing music cds and dvds impossible with this card? It just keeps clicking and completely ruining the sound, distorting it, and even slowing it down. Is there a way to fix this?

Omega I can't solve your problem cos I'm no techy but I have the audiophile 2496 and everything works just fine here Cds and DVDs.

• Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but mine works fine. Have you made sure you're using the latest drivers?

Martin

• Mine is working just fine...

• Heh, I guess it is my computer...Well, I tried to update the newest drivers, but itstead of updating it, it wanted to uninstall them. So I figured it would have to uninstall before updating, and then it never re-installed, so I had to go back to the CD to put the old drivers back on.