Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,756 users have contributed to 42,256 threads and 254,905 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 12 new post(s) and 43 new user(s).

• I thought that might kill this thread. It is starting to recede despite this artificial infusion of life. Any thread that begins with schizoid delusions of grandeur and ends with an incoherent metaphor about the fate of the universe is doomed.

• I think that Evans head is also 50 times larger than the rest.

• last edited
    last edited

@Tripit said:

I think that Evans head is also 50 times larger than the rest.

Hey. If you've got it, flaunt it. Evan, where are you? Withdrawal symptons setting in. Hope you enjoyed NAMM. What was best there for you?

Paul

• last edited
    last edited

@William said:

I thought that might kill this thread. It is starting to recede despite this artificial infusion of life. Any thread that begins with schizoid delusions of grandeur and ends with an incoherent metaphor about the fate of the universe is doomed.
    My god. I just read all this. So funny. I was laughing so hard I was crying. [[[:)]]] Amazing. I though NO ONE was going to respond to this thread. I was just being funny. This is amazing. Now we have to make it a 8 page thread!!!!

just kidding!

[[[:)]]]

Evan Evans

P.S. NAMM was fairly lackluster as many of you probably now know. But it was fun. My modem in my laptop was broke on teh trip so I couldn't post to teh forum any updates. Sorry about that. I meant to be "the man" but it didn't work out due to a technical flaw. [[[:)]]]

• You are The Man. Good to see you back.