Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,956 users have contributed to 42,332 threads and 255,212 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 1 new thread(s), 6 new post(s) and 36 new user(s).

• Yes.....I have problems

On Aug 11, I posted:
    When I try to go to any of the User Area pages, eg to Register my Performance set, look for downloads, I see the frame on the left with the "menu" of where to go, but the central frame is always blank.

I did get an answer (thanks) about registration, but no response yet about the actual ongoing problem (see above) which happens with Netscape and sometimes also with IE5.

Is this a problem with frames? I almost never start my browsing with the VSL welcome page as it opens an ENORMOUS window, which then affects every window I open afterwards. So, I might use a bookmark to the VSL English News page, and then jump around from there.

Regards - Colin

• musos, this is still a problem related to the old structure (javascript-reload of content coming from different servers and iframes), although as a netscape-user you should see a link to a breakout-window which provides traditional frames. as far i've tested it works with NS4.x on windows and mac.
    hopefully the complete relaunch will happen soon to overcome this and some reported issues with safari
    christian

and remember: only a CRAY can run an endless loop in just three seconds.
  • thanks for the reply

I'm on the VSL forum every day so I'll just check from time to time.
    Will you announce the relaunch?

Regards - Colin