Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

182,911 users have contributed to 42,263 threads and 254,948 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 7 new post(s) and 49 new user(s).

• apparently Shostakovitch wrote his eighth symphony (which is about my favourite) in three weeks as well? [[:|]]

• last edited
    last edited

@William said:

Oh thanks Angelo, for your correction! You are so smart aren't you?

You got your little nudge in, didn't you? Three weeks instead of two.

Your entire conception of reality can be boiled down to "look it up on the web. " I spit on your knowledge, because it has no basis in life or experience. you told me I knew nothing, my experience in orchestras was worthless, ridiculing it and me, calling me names, etc. All the while ignoring the music I post here and never posting any of your own. Because you have nothing to post.

Everything you write here is just dry facts, assembled in a stupid attempt at impressing people. So you think that Handel is no good because it took him three weeks, not two, to write the Messiah. And he used some earlier works. What a bunch of bullshit. It is still the most amazing feat of composing, despite what people like you try to say.

O.K. Collin, you now know that you should not be impressed with Handel's Messiah, because he wrote it at the age of 56 from August 22 to September 14, 1741, within twenty four days. Though immediately after he started work on the opera Samson which was completed on October 29.

yeah, Angelo, other people can flip open a reference book too. That's from Pahlen, Music of the World. Assuming you ever open a book, as opposed to surfing the web. Which I doubt...

Your a stalker, and I forgot that this is your forum

• PaulP Paul moved this topic from Orchestration & Composition on