Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

190,089 users have contributed to 42,706 threads and 256,980 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 40 new post(s) and 36 new user(s).

• yes [:P]

and remember: only a CRAY can run an endless loop in just three seconds.
  • Cheeky bastard [[;)]]

• We expect to recieve the products from the replication company tomorrow (Friday).
    If everything is OK, we'll ship the new products also tomorrow to our distributors.

best
    Herb

• When are you going to post the articulations and details for Brass 3 and Appasionata strings?

Any chance it will be released in November?

Thks,

Iván

• If I order with Bestservice will they then calculate any discounts, or must I order off you to get my extended discount?

• distributors and authorized dealers are using the same calculation for discounts as you see it in the dicount calculator.
    the most important thing is to have all products registered and only to one account (a few users created accounts with various email addresses)

of course we would prefer orders in our webshop [;)]
    christian

• But bestservice give me nice discounts becuase I'm a power customer and I buy so much stuff there [H] You should try offering the same [;)]

I guess ordering from your web shop will not get me my product any faster, seeing as bestservice are your distributors anyway?

• last edited
    last edited

@cm said:

of course we would prefer orders in our webshop [;)]
    christian

Hi Christian,

I understand your position (more money for VSL with webshop than with the classical path VSL->Distributors->Reseller->Customer).
    During one year, I was the only guy who was making demonstrations in france for the COP First edition (january 2003 is my memory isn't too bad).

So, reading this is a little annoying for the resellers who try to promote your products. [*-)]

Hope you understand

• stĂ©phane, did you notice my smily? besides that - it was a kind of *internal joke* to christian, he knows about what ...

seriously - if you are an authorized dealer (and i've asked you to email me your registered username some time ago) you can use the same system we do and receive your commision, although IMO this would be more a service to the customer, because discounted extended licenses probably generate more expense than income.

sorry if you took my comment the wrong way ...
    christian

• last edited
    last edited

@Another User said:

sorry if you took my comment the wrong way ...
    christian

Don't worry, it's ok [:)]