Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

185,680 users have contributed to 42,404 threads and 255,564 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 5 new thread(s), 13 new post(s) and 40 new user(s).

• AHHHHHHH [:(]

....for a moment I thought I had found the holy grail.....

....I guess Woman are and always shall remain an un-fathomable mystery to me.......

Still....Got the new Appasionata strings to occupy me!

• at least some women have passion to, if you find the right key [[:)]]

btw: i'd like to speak out for not releasing the strings today. my soundcard crapped, so i'm not ready as all you others [[:)]] and i won't be able to download them anyway. who do i have to pay?

• HERB....THATS IT HALT THE UPLOAD.....SANGIT ISN'T READY......

Sangit - let us know when you get it fixed and we can all experience this together..!

errrrrrrrr.........guys............guys......hello????

why have I been blacklisted !?!?!?!?!!

[;)]

• i'm workin on it paul. i think i'll be ready soon. may should be it

• Can I have my Euphonium now please?

• Sure... when I have had my Appasionata Celli, Ethnic instuments (including bagpipe). [:)]

• bagpipes yeah! uillean pipes!

• last edited
    last edited

@magates said:

Appassionata Violins, Epic horns, next: Declamatory Trumpets with attitude - focusing on loud dynamics and harsh performance interval articulations in various shades of loud and piercing. same with peformance reps.

we have mp, mf and poco forte covered for trumpets especialy in espresivo - but we need harsh articulations.

.......And these!!!!!???

YUMMY YUMMY!!!!!!

[:)]

• Thanks so much, Herb, CAN'T WAIT…………………………………………!

• Must... download.... soon

• Man, these new strings are sooooo fantastic [:D] . Sound so good!!!!

(a mid-day daydream of a sick and sample demented mind.... [6] )

• If I click one more time on the BONUS FILES thread on the VI page for these new Strings.....I will have to buy a new mouse.....

Just loaded in the VI Orchestral strings 1 & 2 - just AWSOME......they are amazing - now going to have invest in the rest of the library I guess.......WOW....you guys really got these things nailed!!!

Great Work.....

• last edited
    last edited

@PaulM said:

If I click one more time on the BONUS FILES thread on the VI page for these new Strings.....I will have to buy a new mouse.....

Just loaded in the VI Orchestral strings 1 & 2 - just AWSOME......they are amazing - now going to have invest in the rest of the library I guess.......WOW....you guys really got these things nailed!!!

Great Work.....

Just replaced my mouse - works great - sent the bill to VSL [:D]

Paul - take a close look at the Dyn ALL - you will use these ALOT for needed expression (not just to start and end a string phrase.) I only tell you this because for too long I was lazy and either used expression and/or velxfade - which both work OK - but if at all possible best to have 'actual' players 'play' the expression.

FYI

Rob

• Can anybody put a snipet? I wanna hear TOO [:)]

• Demo demo demo demo demo demo pleeeeeeeeeeeease!

I AM DYING!!!!! Must hear what's going on``!!!!!! Pleeeeease!!!!!!!

• Ready for download:
    USER AREA / VIENNA INSTRUMENTS / Bonus files
    http://vsl.co.at/en-us/68/375/242.vsl

enjoy!

best
    Herb

• Herb! Please Post a short demo!

Thanks so much for your work...

• Herb,

Look what I read : Sorry, no files available to download for your registered products!

However, I HAVE the VSL Pro Edition and the VI (Solo, Chamber, Orchestral String and Woodwinds I). Have I to buy the expansion too ? I will do it but not right now ...

Thanks

• SyQuEsT, the permission for this download is set to strings or performance set pro edition and VI orchestral strings I extended
    christian

ps: getting extended would be 35 EUR for you as far as i can see ...

and remember: only a CRAY can run an endless loop in just three seconds.
  • I'm only2 files away [;)]

SvK