Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

184,731 users have contributed to 42,368 threads and 255,367 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 2 new thread(s), 13 new post(s) and 83 new user(s).

• They are awesome [;)]

Sound absolutely bitchin..

WOW yeaahhhh baby!!!!!

Thanx sooooooooo much

SvK

ps: I had some hang-ups but in the end they all came down.....

• BTW just download 4 at a time...don't think you need to do 1 at a time....

SvK

• Progressive vibrato then switching to strong vibrato is excellent....also the perf leg Sforz is very useful...

Question.....

Why is there no portamento?

Will the old one blend?

SvK

• gonna try using a download manager.

--Jay

• last edited
    last edited

@Another User said:

One mapping info might be useful:
    for all performance legato patches you can switch between normal and portamento using the A/B switch option.
    The same for the staccatos, using A/B to switch between tight and sloppy variations.

• will someone be so kind posting a short demo so all others may know what the may not get? [:)]

• HERB,

got it [;)]

works great [;)]

JOHN BARRY Out Of Africa Test works GREAT [;)]

friggin......really expressive....lovely

SvK

• HERB,

The portamentos are shorter and more subtle...PERFECT......now it is not so "effecty" but real smooth for slurs.

Kudos !

SvK

• last edited
    last edited

@JBacal said:

gonna try using a download manager.

--Jay

Did you find ? 10 times and stop around 20 megs ... I lost 200 megs ! [:)]

• Very frustrating can't DL without problems - someone have a link to a free DL mgr?

Rob

• Guys,

Do you have Cable Modem?

If your on a MAC download 4 at a time and just let them go to your desktop....DON'T TOUCH anything during download [;)]

Each file aside from CAB13 is between 120.1 and 120.4 meg big..

I had a problem downloading CAB 7 and 9....but I just did them again and all was well.....

I used Safari....

• Ha,

I'm a t home now...the Download that worked, I did from work ....were we have a big IT department.....

Each cab was coming down at circa 150bps per second.

Now when I try from my home here (cable modem) I'm seeing the same problems you guys have.....

bummer.

wish I could help...

SvK

• last edited
    last edited

@Rob Elliott said:

Very frustrating can't DL without problems - someone have a link to a free DL mgr?

Rob

It doesn't work with any download manager I found. We can't have a direct link so I can't use it on my GetRight. [:'(]

• SyQuest....how many CABs you got?

SvK

• I have an Idea for you guys.....

Why don't each of you DL a different Cab ..........and AIM / IChat them to each other......

That way each of you only need to DL 1

SvK

• Surely,

Some of you have some cab's downloaded........just swap files with each other...

IChat doesn't have a filesize restriction....I'm working with a director in NY and we swap Quicktime movies over IChat/AIM 200meg big on a daily basis.

SvK

• Very frustrating - hit or miss. After 4 hours only have 3 complete cabs [8o|]

last week just DL TBO (1.5 gig) piano - no problems (12 files). DL manager hasnt worked here either.

• Rob list the CABS you have and swap CABS with another persaon, who has different cabs..

SvK

• I don't have AIM but does someone have an FTP site I can get them from?

I have 1,3, 4 and 13.

Trying 12 now (working from the back) [[;)]]

Rob

• Rob,

I've got all of them BUT at work ;-(

Will have them all here tommorow though!

Are you on a MAC?
    Do you have IChat?

SvK