Vienna Symphonic Library Forum
Forum Statistics

183,414 users have contributed to 42,297 threads and 255,070 posts.

In the past 24 hours, we have 4 new thread(s), 13 new post(s) and 54 new user(s).

• Paul relax. It's a forum. You do reserve the right to simply disagree, as my friend Tripit. I'm simply complaining about the VIP price. You act as if you're getting a cut from the price hike...

FYI

I'm a Pro Edition/Performance Set owner. I'll mail you my bill.

[:D]

• last edited
    last edited

@Beaswax said:

Paul relax. It's a forum. You do reserve the right to simply disagree, as my friend Tripit. I'm simply complaining about the VIP price. You act as if you're getting a cut from the price hike...
    FYI
    I'm a Pro Edition/Performance Set owner. I'll mail you my bill.
    [:D]

I'm always relaxed. It's you that seems to be having a problem with all this. I understand about the price though. There was two and a half days of this on these forums - complaining about the prices that is. That is understood by everyone, myself included naturally.

Take into account several financial pointers from any software comany - like time, space, staff etc - add that onto the fact that this is not really an upgrade = that's the price. Not pretty, but let's start to grow up now.

• Word. (I had to get the last word in)

• OK Paul. You win. Congrats.

• last edited
    last edited

@Beaswax said:

OK Paul. You win. Congrats.

No - I don't win anything. If it's any interest to you whatsoever, I personally will buy this in small chunks based on need rather than gear lust.

Tripit & Beaswax - it's beginning to sound like I'm talking to a firm of French polishers.

• last edited
    last edited

@PaulR said:

Tripit & Beaswax - it's beginning to sound like I'm talking to a firm of French polishers.

Now that's a euphemism, if ever I heard one [:D]

DG

• last edited
    last edited

@PaulR said:

I don't know what you mean by that; but, it can't be be complimentary.

Oh well, . . . so much for moderation. [[:|]]

• last edited
    last edited

@PaulR said:

Oh well, . . . so much for moderation. [[:|]]

It's.....well.....no.....umm...what.....and then.....

Never mind.

• last edited
    last edited

@PaulR said:

no, actually, it's Pauls british "humour", which loves to play on words [[;)]] -you can consider it a semi-Dickensian reference, if I may be so forward as to comment.....

glad to see this thread has calmed down a bit, anyway....one thing I really appreciate about the VSL forum is the generally cordial and helpful tone of posters.

Dietz-thanks!

Nigel

• Hey Paul...since you're policing my posts. You have to read the other posts. many echo my sentiment....

So let's get crackin on those responses.....